Global Forgiveness Day is celebrated on 7th July every year.
July 7th is celebrated as Global Forgiveness Day. These are great opportunities to remind ourselves of the importance of forgiveness, to value the forgiveness that others have offered us in the past, and to focus on forgiving those we may need to forgive—including ourselves. Teach your child about forgiveness today, and you’ve given them a gift for life!
Mahatma Gandhi said, “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong”.
Celebrate this Forgiveness Day with your entire family, including your tiny tot. Here are ideas which you and your kids might enjoy:
· Make small handmade cards with forgiveness message and send it to your near ones.
· Share gifts and chocolates to your friends
· Teach the principles of forgiveness to your child in the form of Storytelling.
· Write a forgiveness letter and express your feelings to your loved ones.
· Forgiveness can be communicated in a simple hug, and it’s beneficial for both of them.
· Give a gift. It could be a small token, a flower, anything to show you still care about them.
· Say it with a song. Sometimes music says things just the right way. Play it, sing it, or share it with your offender.
Happy Global Forgiveness Day !
Mother's Day is celebrated on the second Sunday of May every year. In different countries, it is celebrated on different dates.
Here are cool ideas, kid's activities & a FREE worksheet for International Women's Day (08th March).
World Autism Awareness Day is celebrated on 02nd April every year.
World Chocolate Day is celebrated on July 07th every year.
Gujarat Day is celebrated on 1st May every year.
World Refugee Day is celebrated on 20th June every year.
World Heart Day is celebrated on 29th September every year.
World Sleep Day is celebrated on 12 March every year.
World Emoji Day is observed on 17th of July every year.
World Laughter Day is celebrated on the first Sunday of May every year.
World AIDS Day is celebrated on 01st December every year.
World Blood Donor Day is celebrated on June 14 every year.
Children's Day is celebrated on 14th November every year.
National Doctors Day is celebrated on 1 July every year.