Gujarat Day is celebrated on 1st May every year.
Gujarat Day is celebrated on 1 May. It is the foundation day for the state of Gujarat. It was formed on 1 May 1960. Often called ‘Jewel of Western India’, Gujarat has been on the global map since ancient times. It is said that even the Greeks knew about Gujarat.
Based on children and their interests, you can plan this day to have a lot of fun with your children and make this day a memorable one for them. Below is the list of fun ways to celebrate on Gujarat day.
· Take a day trip to any nearby places/hill station and enjoy the beauty of Gujarat
· Explore the city and visit famous places in your city.
· Draw Map of Gujarat and colour different cities.
· Watch Gujarati movies/songs and Listen to Kids Gujarati Songs/Rhymes.
· This one gets the maximum laughs for sure! So Add fun to literacy with these funny tongue twisters for kids in the Gujarati Language.
Happy Gujarat Day!
National Doctors Day is celebrated on 1 July every year.
Jokes aren’t funny unless you tell it in a funny way. Read on to know more quick tips
World Heart Day is celebrated on 29th September every year.
India celebrates Friendship's Day on the first Sunday of August every year.
World Cheese Day is celebrated on June 04 every year.
Children's Day is celebrated on 14th November every year.
World Television Day is celebrated on 21st November every year.
World Health Day is celebrated on 7th April every year.
Global Forgiveness Day is celebrated on 7th July every year.
World Sleep Day is celebrated on 12 March every year.
World Energy Conservation Day is celebrated on 14th December every year.
World AIDS Day is celebrated on 01st December every year.
World Emoji Day is observed on 17th of July every year.
Valentine's Day is celebrated on 14th February every year.
Mother's Day is celebrated on the second Sunday of May every year. In different countries, it is celebrated on different dates.