National Doctors Day is celebrated on 1 July every year.
National Doctors Day celebration has been marked as the day of respect for entire professional doctors who have made their outstanding efforts in saving the life of patients. This Day is celebrated every year all across India on 1 July to provide honour to the most famous and legendary physician as well as 2nd Chief Minister of the West Bengal, Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy.
It is an excellent opportunity to celebrate Doctor's day by teaching your little with exciting activities. Read on to learn how.
1. Trace the body: Instruct your kid to lie down on a large sheet of paper and trace his body shape and ask your kid to colour different parts of his body by using different crayons.
2. Create Doctor's headband: Let your 5-year-old make headbands like a doctor by joining the ends of long white paper strips. Let him wear it on his head.
3. Make bandages: Provide your 5-year-old paper towels, glue, and white tissue paper rolls. Let your child wrap tissue paper around his hand or leg, creating a bandage.
4. Develop health posters: Create 'Eat Healthy Food' chart. Similarly, create posters stating wash hands before eating and cover your mouth while sneezing.
5. Make your kid doctor: Make your child wear Doctor's apron, stethoscope around his neck, and headband on his head. Tell him to examine other kids acting like a doctor.
Happy Doctor’s Day !
Here are cool ideas, kid's activities & a FREE worksheet for International Women's Day (08th March).
World Energy Conservation Day is celebrated on 14th December every year.
World AIDS Day is celebrated on 01st December every year.
World Autism Awareness Day is celebrated on 02nd April every year.
Gujarat Day is celebrated on 1st May every year.
Global Day of Parents is celebrated on 1st of June every year.
World Laughter Day is celebrated on the first Sunday of May every year.
World Paper Bag Day is celebrated on 12th of July every year.
World Milk Day is celebrated on 1st June every year.
World Heart Day is celebrated on 29th September every year.
Global Forgiveness Day is celebrated on 7th July every year.
International Day of Families is celebrated on 15th of May every year.
Mother's Day is celebrated on the second Sunday of May every year. In different countries, it is celebrated on different dates.
World Oceans Day is celebrated on 8th of June every year.
World Television Day is celebrated on 21st November every year.