World Autism Awareness Day is celebrated on 02nd April every year.
World Autism Awareness Day is an internationally recognized day on 2 April every year, encouraging the Member States of the United Nations to take measures to raise awareness about people with autistic spectrum disorders including autism and Asperger syndrome throughout the world.
Find cool activities for your kids, family to observe the occasion and boost support for people with autism spectrum disorders (ASDs).
1. Find a walk in your region and Organize a team with your family and friends to raise money for autism research and awareness programs.
2. Guide and Teach your child, Especially Younger ones about the importance of Autism Disorder and showing empathy to all people.
3. Puzzle pieces are the symbol of autism. Create painting the pieces in primary colours.
4. You'll find several puzzle piece crafts for Autism Awareness on Pinterest, including wreaths, picture frames, garlands, and necklaces.
5. By reading a story about Autism awareness, you can help them remember to be kind to everyone and lookout for people who are different.
Help your child organize an anti-bullying campaign and Gather some friends. Create awareness in honour of Autism Month.
World Autism Awareness Day !
Also Explore Autism health concern in our Bee App.
Gujarat Day is celebrated on 1st May every year.
World Laughter Day is celebrated on the first Sunday of May every year.
Thanksgiving Day is celebrated on 26th November every year.
World Milk Day is celebrated on 1st June every year.
International Dance Day is celebrated on 29th April every year.
World Heart Day is celebrated on 29th September every year.
World Chocolate Day is celebrated on July 07th every year.
Global Forgiveness Day is celebrated on 7th July every year.
Valentine's Day is celebrated on 14th February every year.
World Music Day is celebrated on 21st June every year.
World AIDS Day is celebrated on 01st December every year.
World Cheese Day is celebrated on June 04 every year.
World Refugee Day is celebrated on 20th June every year.
India celebrates Friendship's Day on the first Sunday of August every year.