World Heart Day is celebrated on 29th September every year.
World Heart Day is celebrated every year on 29 September. It is a global campaign during which individuals, families, communities, and governments around the world participate in activities to take charge of their heart health and that of others.
Celebrate this World Heart Day with your entire family, including your tiny tot. Here are ideas which you and your kids might enjoy:
1. Check out Hindi Tongue twisters on the app - Tongue twisters are very fun. It helps you to speak better and learn funny words.
2. Check out Hindi Story and Songs on the app
3. Hindi Kids films are a great way to learn the Hindi language. Watch kids movie once a week regularly so that children develop an interest in learning the language.
4. Rapid Fire – You can play the rapid-fire game wherein you ask questions and your children answer them immediately but in Hindi.
5. Name, Place, Animal, Thing Game in Hindi – You say a Hindi letter out loud, and the children have to think of a name, a place, an animal and a thing is starting with that letter. If your child is not as advanced in Hindi, you may choose just one category, for example, just names.
6. Treasure hunt with riddles in Hindi – For this game, you have to prepare cues that lead to a treasure, which could be anything, some chocolates, a dessert, or a toy. Every level will have a riddle or a question from our app in Hindi, and the kids will have to give the right answer (in Hindi only) to move to the next level.
Happy World Heart Day!
World Emoji Day is observed on 17th of July every year.
World Paper Bag Day is celebrated on 12th of July every year.
World Television Day is celebrated on 21st November every year.
Indian Army Day is celebrated on 15th January every year.
World Oceans Day is celebrated on 8th of June every year.
International Coffee Day is celebrated on 01st October every year.
World AIDS Day is celebrated on 01st December every year.
Here are cool ideas, kid's activities & a FREE worksheet for International Women's Day (08th March).
World Refugee Day is celebrated on 20th June every year.
International Day of Families is celebrated on 15th of May every year.
Mother's Day is celebrated on the second Sunday of May every year. In different countries, it is celebrated on different dates.
World Music Day is celebrated on 21st June every year.
International Day of Yoga is celebrated on 21st of June every year.
National Doctors Day is celebrated on 1 July every year.
World Milk Day is celebrated on 1st June every year.