World Hindi Day is celebrated on 10th January every year.
World Hindi Day is celebrated every year on January 10 to promote the Hindi language all around the world. Hindi is the better mode of communication among the people in our country and known as the 2nd most commonly spoken language of the world.
1. Check out Hindi Tongue twisters on the app - Tongue twisters are very fun. It helps you to speak better and learn funny words.
2. Check out Hindi Story and Songs on the app
3. Hindi Kids films are a great way to learn the Hindi language. Watch kids movie once a week regularly so that children develop an interest in learning the language.
4. Rapid Fire – You can play the rapid-fire game wherein you ask questions and your children answer them immediately but in Hindi.
5. Name, Place, Animal, Thing Game in Hindi – You say a Hindi letter out loud, and the children have to think of a name, a place, an animal and a thing is starting with that letter. If your child is not as advanced in Hindi, you may choose just one category, for example, just names.
6. Treasure hunt with riddles in Hindi – For this game, you have to prepare cues that lead to a treasure, which could be anything, some chocolates, a dessert, or a toy. Every level will have a riddle or a question from our app in Hindi, and the kids will have to give the right answer (in Hindi only) to move to the next level.
Also Explore Hindi Jokes , Hindi Movies , Hindi Tongue Twisters , Hindi Songs , Hindi Stories in our Bee App.
World Blood Donor Day is celebrated on June 14 every year.
World Milk Day is celebrated on 1st June every year.
World Refugee Day is celebrated on 20th June every year.
International Day of Yoga is celebrated on 21st of June every year.
National Doctors Day is celebrated on 1 July every year.
Jokes aren’t funny unless you tell it in a funny way. Read on to know more quick tips
World Environment Day is celebrated on 5th of June every year.
World Oceans Day is celebrated on 8th of June every year.
World Emoji Day is observed on 17th of July every year.
World Cheese Day is celebrated on June 04 every year.
World Sleep Day is celebrated on 12 March every year.
World Music Day is celebrated on 21st June every year.
Global Forgiveness Day is celebrated on 7th July every year.
World Heart Day is celebrated on 29th September every year.
World Television Day is celebrated on 21st November every year.