World Sleep Day is celebrated on 12 March every year.
World Sleep Day is an annual event to raise awareness of sleep disorders and the burden that they place on society. World Sleep Day is celebrated on 12 March Every year.
Most sleep disorders are preventable or treatable, yet less than one-third of sufferers seek professional help. Three elements of good quality sleep are:
· Duration: The length of sleep should be sufficient for the sleeper to be rested and alert the following day.
· Continuity: Sleep periods should be seamless without fragmentation.
· Depth: Sleep should be deep enough to be restorative.
Celebrate World Sleep Day with your entire family, including your tiny tot. Here are a few family bonding activities which you and your kids might enjoy:
1. Make colouring in feel different by drawing a simple outline for them to colour in (a nighttime animal, the moon and stars or a pair of pyjamas to decorate).
2. Yoga - From sitting cross-legged and making a butterfly shape with their legs, to rolling up in a ball, this active activity channels all of your child's energy into a soothing way to wind down.
3. Bedtime storytelling to your children
4. Watch Bedtime movies at night
5. Create awareness on the Importance of Sleeping
Happy World Sleep Day !
World Cheese Day is celebrated on June 04 every year.
Gujarat Day is celebrated on 1st May every year.
World Milk Day is celebrated on 1st June every year.
World Emoji Day is observed on 17th of July every year.
World Laughter Day is celebrated on the first Sunday of May every year.
Thanksgiving Day is celebrated on 26th November every year.
Global Forgiveness Day is celebrated on 7th July every year.
World Health Day is celebrated on 7th April every year.
World Autism Awareness Day is celebrated on 02nd April every year.
Here are cool ideas, kid's activities & a FREE worksheet for International Women's Day (08th March).
World Energy Conservation Day is celebrated on 14th December every year.
World Paper Bag Day is celebrated on 12th of July every year.
World Television Day is celebrated on 21st November every year.
World Chocolate Day is celebrated on July 07th every year.