1 result(s) of in which order do milk teeth appear
- The first to appear are bottom incisors (bottom front teeth) between 4 to 7 months.
- Top incisors (top front teeth) appear in 6 to 8 months.
- Then emerge the top lateral incisors (either side of the top front teeth) between 9 to 11 months.
- Bottom lateral incisors (either side of the bottom front teeth) emerge between 10 to 12 months.
- First molars (back teeth) appear in 12 to 16 months.
- Canines (towards the back of the mouth) appear in 16 to 20 months.
- Second molars are the last in the order and they appear between 20 to 30 months.